About Dr. Andy Chang
Dr. Andy Chang
Dr. Andy Chang and his talented staff understand that a successful cosmetic practice in uptown must combine precision, knowledge, a gentle touch and service that is worth raving about. Elite Dental & Orthodontics does everything on a first-name basis and we want our patients to feel comfortable and happy in the dental office. Dr. Chang received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin in 1993. After leaving Austin, Dr. Chang came to Dallas where he received his doctorate degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1997 and then studied for three more years toward a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology and became a board-eligible prosthodontist as a specialist in Cosmetic, Restorative and Implant Dentistry from the American Board of Prosthodontics.
His professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association,
- Dallas County Dental Society
- American College of Prosthodontics,
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists: ICOI,
- American College of Oral Implantology,
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Society of Osseointegration.
He has also served as a part-time associate clinical professor at the Baylor College of Dentistry’s Department of Restorative Sciences. His continuing education includes cosmetic and restorative dentistry, infection control, prosthetics, dental implants, oncologic dentistry, maxillofacial prosthetics and ceramic laminate veneers.